Morrisville  
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: bighead2496

Highlander team?

so a couple of us on the MK server were talking about making a highlander team for the UA. now i know that we have tried this before, but ids say right now we have at least, 5 or 6 people who are interested in it, but i want to make sure i have enough people at least interested. i know last time we did this idea it failed miserably. but i think that we could really dude this the guys i was talking with were all really for the idea, im not working  out a roster yet, but i would like atleast 10 people to comment on this saying they are interested before i move any futher with this. that being said, i hope some people are interested. 

Texas  
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Dapeep12
    Dont these cost money to enter? but if im not paying, you can count me in :)

--- Update ---

Quote Originally Posted by Dapeep12 View Post
    Dont these cost money to enter? but if im not paying, you can count me in :)
    Unless we can pay with steam dollars i could chip in there

Atlantis  
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Chipawok
    I would love to "Chip" in as well :3 Though I suck horribly at tf2 mostly because my computer is laggy. Still, Ill join in.
    I still sign because of Peer Pressure...

State of Serenity  
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Destructor297 Raptr ID: Leviathan297
    If it is free i would be interested in it.
    To be truly sane, one must first be insane.

Harrison,Ohio  
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Monkalicious666 Steam ID: Monkalicious666 Raptr ID: Monkaliciou666
    ..... I have been saying that we need a UA highlander/6v6 team since I found out about them...
    As I bear the darkness into battle, my suffering becomes my strength.

The Place Where all the Bad People go when they Die.  
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: -SilentMuffin
    Having past experience with Highlander/6v6 teams, (As well as playing in UGC Season 7 with some Real Life friends.) I'd be up for it.

I have a bit of background info about teams though. Usually in each match, there are 6 people on each team (9 if Highlander), and the round may or may not have a default weapon restriction.

The standard team makeup of 6v6 usually consists of 2 Soldiers (1 pocket, 1 roaming), 2 scouts (utility, may change to engie/sniper or other utility depending), 1 demo (Area denial), and a team medic. All of this is subject to change depending on map or other factors. (I forget the team makeup of 9v9)

Most maps are usually attack/defend, or payload.

Since I haven't played since August, I'm fairly sure that I left some things out, so yeah. I'll try and remember things as they come back.

Here's the UGC website: http://www.ugcleague.com/
    Caring, Giving, even Delicious ^_^
    Be Sure to pick up your VERY OWN Santa Muffin while they're on Sale! It makes a GREAT holiday gift for the ones you care about, as well as proves to them that they're actually worth something in life! (Seriously, some people have that problem). Hurry Though! As we only have a limited amount, and will only be on sale until Christmas!
    ORDER NOW!!!!

Clan Fire Chief/Marshal Bighead2496's Avatar
    Morrisville  
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: bighead2496
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Muffin View Post
    Having past experience with Highlander/6v6 teams, (As well as playing in UGC Season 7 with some Real Life friends.) I'd be up for it.

I have a bit of background info about teams though. Usually in each match, there are 6 people on each team (9 if Highlander), and the round may or may not have a default weapon restriction.

The standard team makeup of 6v6 usually consists of 2 Soldiers (1 pocket, 1 roaming), 2 scouts (utility, may change to engie/sniper or other utility depending), 1 demo (Area denial), and a team medic. All of this is subject to change depending on map or other factors. (I forget the team makeup of 9v9)

Most maps are usually attack/defend, or payload.

Since I haven't played since August, I'm fairly sure that I left some things out, so yeah. I'll try and remember things as they come back.

Here's the UGC website: http://www.ugcleague.com/
    that was actually looking at that league. It seems that there only restrictons on weapons are the more overpowered ones. and a highlander team is 1 of each class in the playing feild

The ever present noob Atheist_Man's Avatar
    West Virginia  
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Markas Dragoon Steam ID: Hankgriffin
    I'm not terribly good but i would pitch in if you need me.
    "Now friends some people will tell you that this mandatory tooth brushing law is about the secret dental police kicking down your door to make sure you've brushed. Friends. It is not."
    Vermin Supreme